Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mini Trips

For the boys Spring Break Shane & I decided that we'd take a trip to Spokane to surprise my mom. When I say "we" I really mean me braving a 6 hours car ride with both boys driving across the state. The boys were absolutely awesome during the entire trip & it was really fun spending a week in Spokane. 

We found Ty's block!

The boys had ice cream every day @ The Scoop

Watching them make ice cream with liquid nitrogen

Walking on the bluff 

He's finally tall enough to reach the monkey bars 

This park was awesome

B is a great climber

Braving the ride without his little bro who decided to bail at the last minute

Playing hoops with the cousins/surrogate older brothers

Boys checking out the Koi fish at the Japanese Garden

Before we left we had fun playing with chalk drawings






Cousins 

Checking out a duck blind 

We had a great time in Spokane

No comments:

Post a Comment